- Most competitive of all UK manufacturers
- Quality assurance to BS ISO 9001 (2000 revision)
- Export approximately 65% of output around the world
- Turnover of £3 - £3.5 Million “Large enough to compete Small enough to care”
- Average length of service per employee is 15 years
- More efficient organisation than at any other time in the history of the company
- Overheads are kept low, we do not have lots of expensive managers
- Flat management structure means decisions are made, not lost in the system.
- Significant recent investment puts us at the forefront of UK Conveyor Chain Manufacturers.
- Maintaining a focused approach to our business, we strive to be the best in what we do
Precision Chains Limited have always maintained a position as a strong exporting company, with approximately 65% of our output regularly exported to many countries around the world. Supplying chains for use in some of the most arduous conditions, we have earned a reputation as a manufacturer of high quality conveyor chains and sprockets. The world map below shows countries that we have supplied our products to. We are aware that many other countries have been supplied indirectly.